Guided Hiking Tours
- Daily hiking tours leave from Santa Ynez and include a packed lunch, water bottle, and professional tour guide.
- Tours run from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- Tour distance and difficulty is customized to fit the abilities of guests.
- Minimum of 2 persons per tour.
HALF-DAY GUIDED TOURS
Refugio Hike: (easy to moderate; 6 miles)
– Moderate hike of 6 miles with great views of the Santa Ynez Valley and at the top, 180 degree views of Santa Barbara and the Pacific Ocean.
Figueroa Mountain-Cat Way: (moderate; 8-12 miles)
– This is a moderate walk, including ascents and hills, overlooking the valley and the back country. A beautiful hike for at least 4 hours.
Tequepis Trail: (moderate-strenuous; 8-9 miles)
– Strenuous hike of 8 miles round-trip. Great views
of Lake Cachuma and at the top, views of Santa Barbara and the Channel Islands.
Snyder Trail: (moderate-strenuous; 8-9 miles)
– Moderately strenuous hike of 6 miles to the ruins of Knapp's Castle and West Camino Cielo and back. Elevation gain of 2000 ft. Located in the Paradise area of the valley. Great views at the top!
Guadalupe Dunes: (easy; 4-6 miles)
– This coastal county park is renowned for miles of pristine sand dunes set along the Pacific Ocean, as well the location of several desert scenes filmed for the epic motion picture “Lawrence of Arabia”. This is a place to truly enjoy nature and solitude. . ( Due to distance (one hour drive each way) this tour is $150 per person)
PRICES FOR GUIDED HIKING TOURS
HALF-DAY GUIDED TOURS with LUNCH:
HALF-DAY GUIDED TOURS without LUNCH:
Click here to reserve your tour now.