Wine & Chocolate Lovers Afternoon Cycling Tour
Every Day, 7 Days a Week from 1:00 - 4:00 PM
Inclusive Cycling Tour includes:
- Free pick up and drop off in the Santa Ynez Valley for groups of 4 or more in our Air Conditioned 15 persons Van.
- Bike Rentals, helmets and souvenir water bottles, refreshments while riding, bike tools and equipment.
- Professional tour guides.
- Wine tasting at Dragonette Cellars in Los Olivos.
- Chocolate tasting at Stafford Chocolates in Los Olivos.
- Van with driver /mechanic and refreshments and snacks.
- Olive Oil tasting and Lavender Farms Visit (Time permitting).
- All Wine and Chocolate purchases will be awaiting your return at the Bike shop.
- Total Cycling Tour Package Price; $100.00 /person
Route: “Leisure Valley Stroll”
Distance: Approx.15 miles.
Level of Difficulty: easy
1:00 PM Meet guides at Santa Barbara Wine Country Cycling in Solvang.
Fit bikes and equipment and route discussion.
1:00 PM Depart on Tour:
This spectacular ride takes you through picturesque back country roads alongside rural ranches, sun-draped vineyards, and oak-studded rolling hills with beautiful thoroughbred farms.
- If time permits we can make a quick stop a Quicksilver Miniature Horse Farm.
- 1:30 PM Arrive in the quaint town of Los Olivos for Wine tasting and Chocolate tasting.
- 2:00 PM Continue on Bike Tour with a stop at Clairmont Lavendar Farms if time permits.
- 3:00 PM Arrive at Lincourt Winery for an exclusive wine tasting. Lincourt is known for their quality Rhone varietal wines,(Syrah and Pinot Noirs). The vineyard is located in a spectacular setting with views of the surrounding mountains.
The Van will be available for anyone wanting to shuttle back.
3:30 PM Depart from Lincourt Vineyard and return to the Bike Shop.
4:00 PM Return to Bike Shop for Good Byes and Photo's.
BOOK THIS DAY TOUR